The Missus is Tired today.
Yo Ho Woofers,
Daisy dog here.
It's been a relaxing Sunday here in North Kent, we were up this morning at the. normal time and enjoyed a slow relaxing stroll around the sea front.
No sign of any other woofers to spoil a pleasant sniff along the sea wall or through the forest.
I can sniff The Lads have been through this way!
OTL tried a shot of the Two Trees but we decided it was a failure!
A bit boring really but you can't win them all!
Even the sea front was just as boring!
As the tide was out, that means the sandy beach would be exposed, that gives me the chance of dashing around the beach kicking up the sand like Holly and the ferrets used to do!
It was great fun rolling in the sand and digging holes!
Unusual to find a yellow one and you can see the shape of the 'Beard' on the flower to the left!
OTL. says my beard is almost as long, cheek!
The forest was dark but just using the flash it lit up all the trees!
I'm. sure I can sniff foxes it there!
TM has been sleeping all afternoon and some of the morning as well. Seems the demonstrations have left her worn out!
Glad to see Chewie and his TL have now completed a hundred mile in walkies, I can see them getting very fit!
OTL is still struggling with the computer, no better news on that but with a bit of luck he'll work it out!
Bye for now, I'm. off to watch the F1 Racing.
Luv,
Daisy.
Keep on persevering with the computer OTL.
ReplyDeleteENJOY the F1 racing.
Hope TM recovers from her exertions xxx
Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures today. Well Chewie and I have now gone over the 100 miles and we're on our way to the next 100. Another record set today, look away Daisy, this might upset you, Chewie and Harry hairball have been making friends. I was talking to Hairball's dad and along came Hairball and I had Chewie on the lead, well, they both came nose to nose and had a sniff of each other, no fur flew, no claws came out, all teef remained firmly in mouths, however, Chewie did remind Hairball that if he comes in the garden, he will chase him! I had to pop out this morning to buy a bath so that I can give Chewie a bath tomorrow because Caroline the groomer is coming over on Tuesday to see if Chewie needs a trim. We've had a few walks today. The first walk we were out before 6 this morning, in time to see Pete up the shop arrive for work. I hope Mrs TM recovers from all her demonstrating and glue flinging. Poor OTL, hope he gets to sort out his puter problems soon. Right, it's scoff time so take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie the cooking fat fan. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete