She's Nicked the Car!
Hello Woofers,
Daisy here.
Not so hot today and a little bit of wind as well!
But the best bit is TM headed off to her demonstrating day. She left OTL a baget stuffed full of soggy cheese and salad.
This morning she left home early and took the car leaving OTL and I wondering what we were going to have for lunch.
Guess what?
Baget with cheese!
Plus the walk by the seaside and the possibility of meeting up had gone and we had to look forward to another soggy cheese filled lunch after a walk. around the field!
Heading towards the football field from. home.
Top of the field where the farmer has left a 10m margin to allow wild flowers and hedgerows can grow.
Now, how's that for a view?
Looking back down the field toward the village.
Lunchtime was about the same 'cos we had a walk down the the other path that went along the side of building site that at the moment is in the hands of some archaeologist who were digging up old graves and bronze age houses!
We got them all here!
Pity we can't get over to see what the site looks like.
Me, heading back home for some lunch!
So, that's it for today, I'm waiting for TM to arrive back with boxes off crafty stuff and inky fingers!
Bye for now.
Luv,
Daisy.
Yo Daisy. Well that's not on, nicking the jam jar. And as for leaving soggy cheese to munch on with green stuff in a giant roll, well, I reckon that calls for a strike! At least I toasted my giant roll and put a nice bit of strong cheddar on it, no green stuff anywhere near it. Smashing pictures today, wot a shame though you couldn't get down to meet up with your mates. Chewie and me had our 3 walks today and he's just had a mad half hour charging round the garden, in through the kitchen, over the sofas, up the living room, back out into the garden and several laps before starting off his route again and again. Chewie has been in a bit of a dare devil mood today, he came flying through the air this morning, off the sofa and over to my lap where I was sitting at the puter, silly boy nearly never made the leap, I just managed to catch him and stop him doing a crash landing. I think he's a bit tired now, he's on his back with his paws in the air and his head dangling over the edge of the sofa. I hope Mrs TM has enjoyed her inky doings over the last 2 days. Time for my paws up now. Take care and stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and evil kenevil Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete