Quiet, card free, play with pond!
Hi Woofers,
Daisy de Dog here!
Well, it's areal mix up. this morning. TM has to be at the show by eight and that means leaving home by 6:45 which in. turn means I have to get out an hour earlier than normal plus I have to educate my tum to poo ahead of normal!
OTL gets instruction on what to eat at lunchtime and then we are told not to let dogs in the house and OTL has been told not to bring women into the house!
As if!
Going out so early has really messed up my body clock and I spent all morning shouting at OTL telling him. I want to go out for a stroll!
It also means I get first shot of the Poo Bin!
Going out so early means there is no one else on the sea front! With so much free time I get the chance of helping OTL choose a shot of the flowers!
It's amazing how these daisies have spread all. over the. place, if it goes on at this rate there will be more daisies than grass!
Half way through the morning I convinced OTL I needed. a walk 'cos my tum is still a bit dodgy.
Then I got him out again before lunch!
I'm thinking I'll get another run before TM gets home!
Bye for now.
Luv,
Daisy
Yo Daisy. Crumbs, that Mrs TM is very demanding. I mean, no visitors, 4 paws or wimmin, that's a bit mean innit. Smashing pictures. Now, tell us Daisy, did OTL eat wot Mrs TM told him to or did he chose something else. Chewie and I were up and out early today, then again lunchtime, then again this afternoon, we've almost clocked up 100 miles in the last few weeks so we're only a little way from our next Pitpat badge. Hope Mrs TM had a good day today, I bet she had a lot of fun demonstrating. Time now for paws up, take care and stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete