More Rain.
Hello Woofers,
Daisy here.
What a change, yesterday was all sunshine but today, rain and even more rain!
I had to wear my rain coat to out of the front door.
As normal I needed to have a drink before I stepped out. My drink, as normal, has been made famous by me and is called Water!
It's also called The Trans Galactic Gargle Blaster and that should tell you OTL has just switched on the audio book called The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (Secondary Phase).
I'm sure that OTL sometimes reads the weirdest stuff. I. mean why can't he just be satisfied with enjoying sniffs and weeing up lampposts, just like for I do!
Because of the rain, we didn't take the camera with us so there are no pictures today.
It stopped raining around lunchtime which was good so we could get a quick wee in before lunch and by the time it started to rain again we had got back in we had fallen asleep again!
I wonder if Chewie likes walking in the rain? Well, he is a young woofer so should enjoy the rain, just like Holly and I did when we were young.
Well, that's about it for today, let's hope the rain has gone by the time tomorrow arrives and we can get a walk without. the rain!
Bye for now,
Luv,
Daisy.
Yo Daisy. The weather has been just as horrible here, raining and windy. Chewie and I went out first thing and thought we'd get back before the rain came but we didn't. Chewie doesn't mind walking in the rain, not so keen on going in the garden when it's raining but if his lead is on, then that's fine by him. We went for another walk when there was a break in the rain, but it seems the rain cloud watches us go out, waits until we're up the road and the lets the rain come down on us. It's been a very wet day for Chewie, because the groomer is coming tomorrow, he's had a bath in his new bath today. Well, he was a very good boy but I can say he didn't enjoy the experience at all but he was very patient and let me suds him up, give him a good rub and scrub and then rinse him off. I think he was very relieved to be lifted out and he thought the rubbing down with towels was a game because we were having a tug of war with them. After all that, we were both creamed so we had a nice snooze together. Chewie sniffs of lavender and mandarin for the moment, not sure he'll still sniff of lavender and mandarin tomorrow when Caroline comes though. We were planning another walk but everytime we put a nose out the door, down comes the rain and I think Chewie has been wet enough for one day also he might start shrinking. I have to say, no matter how young little Arch was, he never, ever enjoyed the rain, well, unless there was frogs to play sniff and hop with, then he didn't notice the rain. Hope you all have a nice cosy evening, paws crossed for a better day tomorrow. Take care and stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and a very clean and lovely sniffing Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you all got wet yesterday. It rained a bit in the morning here, cleared up, then rained again at teatime.
ReplyDeleteHope OTL is enjoying the audio book. Xxx