Mistaken Identity

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here.

I. made a bit of a Boo-Boo this morning.

I was looking for Devo and Zoro when Ilept from the car in the car park.

Looking towards the middle of the football field I spotted a couple of white/grey woofers of the same size as Devo and Zoro.

Well, expecting our normal game of sniff and chase I ran full pelt over to where they were.

My mistake.

It turns out these two are an old husky and a wooly standard size poodle with dirty white hair!

My mistake!

Still, we had a little game of chase and sniff while their owner caught up with them and put them bacon their leads, thinking I was going to start woofing and causing trouble!

As if I would do something like that!


The sea was calm.  this morning and was on its way out. If I can get OTL down there tomorrow we might catch the high tide mark and I'll et a swim or even a deep paddle!


No squirrels in the trees today but we have seen them on this path before.

Lunchtime we were out on our normal walk and noticed that the grass had been trimmed back but just enough to be able to walk by without being whipped to pieces 


Well, at least the grass is cut down!


How am I supposed to wee over all this lot!

I've been snoozing most of the afternoon and typing this up has made me a little peckish so I'll better see what is for tea!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy

Comments

  1. What a silly woofer you were today Daisy ... But I forgive you cos i love you Love. Hugs and kisses from TM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Daisy. Well as if you would cause trouble, I mean it's your manor but you wouldn't cause trouble. We've had quite a busy day because the boy had the day off, so there's been a few walks with and without him, lots of playing in the garden, Chewie has been teaching him to fetch. I left them together while I popped over town and they were both worn out when I got back. Chewie is snoozing on the sofa now with his paws up. The boy walked all the way to the Galleria and back and he bought Chewie a toy, some snacks and a woofer cupcake for his little cupcake woofer. Nothing for me!!!! No apple turnovers, it's Chewie who's top of the pops in our house now! Smashing pictures today, glad the grass has been cut a bit, cos them ticks are sneaky and they hide in the long grass waiting for an innocent defenceless little woofer to pass by. Well it's lashing down and very windy here now, so, I think the boy and me are going to follow Chewies example and snuggle up on the sofa with our paws up and stay in the warm. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie top of the pops. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Oh well at least you found a couple of new friends to hang with!

    Better luck this morning!

    Have a good day everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for a weekend away!

Is this jumper yours and what's this thing with four legs?

Saturday sunshine.