Is this jumper yours and what's this thing with four legs?
Hi Woofers,
Daisy here.
It was around four fifteen that OTL crawled out of bed for a wee. but he woke me up at the same time.
So, around six forty five we found we had both over slept!
Now, late arrival means no Lads or any other signs. of woofers!
With a little fiddly diddly OTL managed to make an interesting cloud formation!
A bit further along came across a bench with a sweater draped across the back. It has obviously been abandonde by some young Two Legs judging by the drawing on the front!
I decided to sniff it but not wee on it, I'm good like that!
Back home we had a look for froggies in the pond but there was nothing but Taddly Poles.
UNTIL!
There, on the path by the side of the pond, out of the pond TM spotted a Tidily Froggyheading for the undergrowth!
Grabbing a clean mug from the dish washer, she scooped the Froggie up and rushed up to show OTL.
Out comes the camera and quick as a flash he ran off a few snaps before letting it go again.
Here we are, the first Froggie this year and first for this new pond.
Now, knowing what they are like I reckon he will be looking for some small Taddly Poles to eat to build up his strength!
I'll bet both OTL and TM will be spending time gazing into the pond searching for more Froggies!
In fact, that's where I'm off to now, after lunch of course!
Bye for now.
Luv,
Daisy.

Yo Daisy. Well we've had rotten weather again today and we've been out for 4 walks and every one of them the sun was shining when we left home and every one of them it started hissing down when we were half way on our walk. We've managed to do 4 miles though with bits of walks in between the downpours. We started our first walk at 6.20 when you were still snoozing. We've just got home from our last walk of the day, Chewie and I have decided we're fed up with getting wet, getting dried off then getting wet again. I've even had to change my trousers cos I got soaked on one walk, good job Chewie went out with his raincoat on. Smashing pictures today. So wot you calling that little froggy then? Enjoy your frog spotting. Take care, stay safe all. Time for paws up here. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy frog spotting! Bet you enjoyed your lie-in xxx
ReplyDeleteDaisy, where are you? We miss you. xxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete