Another warm day.

Hello Woofers,

It's me again.

I was hoping for a sunny warm cloud free day today but one out of three was the best I could manage. I got up late and that also means w got down to the car park just in the to say Good Morning to The Lads who were just finishing their walk!

Obviously we didn't see Devo or Zoro and in fact we didn't see any of the usual woofers.



The only thing I did see was the Two Trees, The Bench and a new Poo Bin!

It was about time we had a new bin 'cos the old one had been vandalised and overloaded with Poo!


One of the ships was racing towards harbour while they still had some water under their keel!

All the other ships were tied up alongside the harbour waiting for the tide to turn around lunchtime.

Still no sign of a woofer just a Two Legs jogging along the top path.

There wasn't much to photograph so just for a change, OTL found a new place to take a picture.


No deep forest vista. today,  more of a scrubby under growth! 

Still, it takes a change!

OTL is still playing on the computer and getting nowhere fast.

I've enjoyed a super long snooze this afternoon and been trying to sound the Taddly Poles but they won't stay still enough to count!

I'm off to see what's to eat, with a bit of luck there could be something tasty!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy

Comments

  1. Yo Daisy. Shame you didn't see your mates today. Lovely pictures and shame the weather wasn't so good today. Chewie met up with Buster on his first walk of the day and then again this afternoon on his last walk of the day. Now the lunchtime walk was a bit of a disaster, we were walking along, Chewie taking in the sniffs when a little dog rang across the road, it had no TL with it and it was very interested in Chewie and was climbing all over him but Chewie behaved himself very well. My friend from the shop came home from work and went knocking on doors and we found out where the little woofer lived. Poor Chewie was all hot from the woofer climbing all over him so we decided to go home, give him a nice drink and a treat and let him put his paws up. The boy was so impressed to hear how good Chewie had been that he bought him home a bag of treats when he walked into town this evening. I hope you got something very tasty to eat Daisy. Chewie and I are off to put our paws up so take care, stay safe and hope the weather is a bit nicer tomorrow. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Saint Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new poo bin? Well aren’t you the lucky one!!! Sorry to hear OTL is still having pooter trubs. If he thinks I can assist just get him to call me! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for a weekend away!

Is this jumper yours and what's this thing with four legs?

Saturday sunshine.