Too Many Woofers!
Hello Woofers,
Daisy Dog here.
You know I planned to get OTL up and out of bed while it was still dark and down to the sea front for a race along the sea wall.
OTL got licked all around his ears and then on top. of his head and the result was......he fell asleep!
I dunno, just 'cos it's a Bank Holiday that doesn't mean he can spend the day in bed!
We met up with the lads who were out chasing their balls, again!
Well, you had it last!
By the time we had caught up with them they had lost the ball and sent the TL's out to find it but no success!
OTL and I got fed up and went off in search of new flowers and found a new batch of Oxide Daisies. The Cowslips were showing signs of seed pods. The wild Sweet Pea plants were growing but no where near big enough to sprout flowers yet!
It was pleasant walking through the tunnel and back to the car and close to the car park we bumped into a gang of woofers and I kept close to OTL incase they were unruly and wanted to bully me!
Back home the Taddly Poles were racing around the pond chasing each other. Jaws was the biggest bully in the pond and we reckon he will be first to sprout legs!
IT'S JAWS!
Not only was Jaws cruising but the snails had grown up and were floating around in the food rich pond!
A snail called Nautilus!
The rain came and went all afternoon and I got a grumbly tum from eating something that didn't agree with me!
I suppose that is the end of my nibbles tonight!
Bye for now.
Luv,
Daisy.
Yo Daisy. Glad to hear you met up with your mates today, hope those other woofers didn't bother you though. I bet OTL made sure you were safe. Goodness, Jaws does look a bit of a hefty chap. Is that snail the right way up or is it doing backstroke? Smashing pictures today. Chewie and me had a very long walk this morning and a shorter one this afternoon when the boy came with us. It's been quite a busy day, I was doing some gardening out the front while the boy and Chewie were having games in the garden and indoors. Lots of washing of winter clothes, which I had to dry inside cos the rain started. Chewie and me were looking forward to a nice afternoon siesta because the boy wasn't well in the night, think he sniffed a nasty sniff and he woke us up, so we all had a disturbed night and were looking forward to catching up on the lost zzzzz's but just as I was hanging the last of the winter stuff on hangers, there was a banging on the window, there was Brenda and Millie who decided they wanted to come and see Chewie, so we didn't get our snooze. I think we'll all be looking forwards to an early night tonight. Chewie was a very good boy meeting Millie but she snapped at him a couple of times so he had to go on his lead in the house, he wasn't best pleased but we don't want our little chap ending up with a chunk missing. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the poorly boy and the well behaved Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete