Too Many Lads!
Yo! Woofers.
Daisy here again.
The weekend should be fun, it's F1 Racing from Emilia, Italy.
We were up a little later than normal and. met up with The Lads who were starting out by chasing the ball and arguing about who gets first grab!
OK, settle down you lot and share the ball!
I'm not as quick as the big lads so I tend to get shoved to. one side, so I stand off to the side and let them get on with it!
When it gets busy I go off on another path and let OTL play with the camera.
It's a dew drop, not a raindrop!
The sea looked rather boring, the sea was as flat as mill pond.
Mind you, there were some flowers sticking. their heads up above the grass.
I've not seen this one before!
You never know, one day you are walking along and suddenly there is a new flower saying 'Good Morning'!
I've seen this before but can't remember. it's name!
Lunchtime the Taddly Poles were swimming around and blowing bubbles when the came. up to the pond surface.
Another thing, Lilly has sprouted another leaf, so I reckon it won't be long before the leaves provide a covering for the Froggies!
Lunchtime the sun came out and it was warm as well. You. could see right over to the Thamesport terminal.
You can see the cranes where they unload the containers.
Back home to try to get the computer to talk to the printer, if we can!
Bye for now.
Luv,
Daisy.
Yo Daisy. Well wot smashing photos today. I think you're very wise to get out of the way with that big group all trying to get the ball. I heard you telling OTL it was time for a walk at lunchtime. Chewie has been for his 3 walks today although it has been a tad on the warm side, but he was most insistent that he went out. He met Buster this afternoon on his walk and I have to say his manners were a bit better than when he met him the other day, he waited for Buster to get the first sniff in. That was much more acceptable to Buster who stood and discussed the local sniffs with Chewie. I've cut all the grass in the garden while Chewie had his post walk siesta. I think it's time I put my paws up but we'll have to see if Chewie agrees with that first. Hopefully we can have a lay in tomorrow morning. Goodness knows what you're going to do with all those taddlies. Enjoy the racing this weekend and hopefully the weather will stay nice. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteNice photo’s OTL. Yeah leave the boys to rough & tumble by themselves Daisy. Enjoy your weekend xxx
ReplyDelete