Thunder & Lightening

Hello. Woofers,

Daisy here.

A little late today, that's 'cos I've been helping OTL input the contacts list in the new computer.

I can't help it if my claws cover two buttons on the keyboard!

I was sitting on the desk and my tail sort of fell onto the keyboard as well and for some reason we can't up load the loads of pictures he took today!


Sorry, you will have to put up with these three!

This is a new shot of the two trees. We haven't taken the picture from this angle before and it's interesting coming from a new vista!


Today the Poo Bin is full up so we will leave that where it is!



This one is good, these are the only location. for Foxglove on our walk, there is one other plant but you saw it yesterday.

So, back home I decided I needed a wee and managed to get OTL. out but it was raining, that's it, one quick wee and back home!

The rest of the afternoon was spent playing on the computer and no, we still had trouble with the picture uploading!

I'm off to see what The Missus is up to and wait for the storm that's promised!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

Comments

  1. Yo Daisy. Little Chewie here, I do like the smashing pictures of you, the flowers are pretty but not quite as pretty as you and I'm glad you left the poo bin where it is. Now her indoors has been feeling a bit under the weather today with the grumblies, I blame it on a naught sniff myself. Now Archie babe left hints and tips all over the place telling me how to keep in the good books and twist her indoors round my paw. We did get up early and went on a walk, then she took the boy to the train station and came back home, got into her pj's and we both had a snuggle on the sofa until lunchtime. She managed to get washed and dressed (well she was getting a tad sniffy) and we went out for a lunchtime walk even though it was raining. When we got home we had another snooze on the sofa until it was time to go pick the boy up from the train station so naturally I was left in charge. We've had lots of rain today and I went into the garden for a wee and wot should I spot but a froggy, well I politely went over to introduce myself on account of never having met one before and do you know, it was very rude, it hopped off and hid behind a planter without so much as a hello/goodbye. Now with all this rain I decided it might be a good idea to take one of my teef cleaning chews out and leave it for the froggies but I got caught heading to the back door and I was robbed of my chew! Oh well, back off to the sofa to look after her indoors again, this being in charge isn't bad and the digs here are quite good, at least I get regular scoff. Nice meeting you Daisy, I've heard lots about you. Take care all. Luv Chewie, the boy and her indoors wots lounging on the sofa. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. Love foxgloves but stay away from them Daisy as they’re poisonous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for a weekend away!

Is this jumper yours and what's this thing with four legs?

Saturday sunshine.