Taddly Poles getting bigger.
Hi Woofers
Daisy back again!
Just as a change, we were late in getting to the sea wall but we also met. up with Jasper, an old chap who knows how to get a nibble when. he wants!
His Two Legs offers a nibble to me but I don't take nibbles from anyone except OTL and Jasper just shoves his nose in and the nibble is gone!
Hey! Where's my nibbles?
We left him trying to talk some more nibbles out of his TL and headed down to the beach.
I was sniffing my way along the beach when the sandy beach came into sight!
Well, what is a girl going to do?
That's it, I was straight in to the water paddling up to my tum! I didn't hang about and after the paddle I was back up the beach and up the steps to the sea wall!
I've just been in for a paddle!
As we approached the car park we caught up with The Lads who were chasing a ball, as normal!
You would have thought they had got fed up with ball chasing by now but you know these retriever types, tear around all the time and making a noise!
After a paddle there is just one thing to do...........a snooze before lunch!
I've been out looking at the Taddly Poles and I'm not sure but I think I've seen the beginning of legs sticking out under their tails. Not on every one just one or two and that was a quick flash when they came up for a breath of fresh air.
I have also seen four Taddlies pushing a snail around the pond and I think they were nibbling the algae off the snails shell
It's a bit like the small fish cleaning the teeth of a shark who floats around with his mouth open while the fishes do all the work, without being eaten!
See you all gain tomorrow.
Luv,
Daisy.
Yo Daisy. Well Chewie tried one of your tricks today, a chap came out of the shop with 2 bags of shopping, put them down and tried to stroke Chewie, well Chewie wasn't having any of that, no treat no stroke he said, trying to get his sniffer into the bags of shopping instead. Chewie met up with Poppy this afternoon and they had a nice walk together discussing the local sniffs, he was such a good boy after he got over his excitement. We've had 3 long walks today, hoping that it wouldn't rain on us and we got lucky. Smashing pictures today, hope you enjoyed your swim. Late last night when Chewie and I was in the garden, we spotted a very small frog hopping across the grass. It was so small Chewie couldn't see it to follow it but it was jumping quite high. We were up and out very early this morning so another early night is on the cards. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete