Sunday frog spotting!
Hello Woofers.
Daisy here with another report!
The Blog is still causing OTL agro but that we just accept that as standard, we also understand to leave him alone when he starts to bang his head on the desk and starts to curse all computers!
Just before we headed off for the morning walk we spent some time gazing into the pond and spotting the two resident froggies.
We have got loads of Taddly Poles in the pond, none so far have got any legs but they do get a wriggle on coming up to the surface and then diving down again to hide for a while in whatever has gathered there!
Then, when they run out of breath, they come up for. another breather!
Well, that is one photo!
Yo Daisy, glad to hear from you today. Wot you going to do with all them froggies when they're hopping about the garden? We've had a lazy day, Chewie and I went on our first walk at 6.30 this morning, Chewie found a drivers licence so we looked at the address and off we went to post it through the letter box. We finally got home just after 7.30, had a bit of brekkie, done some small jobs and for most of the day we've been chilling on the sofa. We're going on another walk a bit later, after the footie has finished and when it's a bit cooler. I think you're wise to leave OTL to the puter and I'm sure he'll master it soon. Only thing is, we can't see the 2 pictures he's posted in the blog today. We saw yesterdays piccies though. Looks like this puter is going to keep OTL busy and out of trouble. I suggest ear plugs for when he speaks in french. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh gosh - afraid I can’t see the photo either. Just the frame where it should be!!! X
ReplyDeleteThis morning I can see the picture! X
ReplyDelete