OTL Plays Taxi Driver!

Hello Woofers.

Daisy here.

Sorry we missed the blog yesterday, the day was most pleasant, loads  of sunshine on the morning walk and just a gentle breeze.

No sign of the Lads or Devo 'cos we were up early, mainly because I woke OTL up with the old 'Wet Nose in the Ear' trick!

It's amassing how high he can jump when I give him the old 'Wet Nose' trick!

Once again we were up early this morning to catch the early sunrise, only the sunrise was a load of rubbish!


Last night The Missus instructed OTL that he had to take her to a birthday party and then bring her back later on in the evening.

That means we didn't have time to do the blog and OTL didn't even get a tip for the trip!

The only good thing today is the F1 Racing from Monaco, Verstuffin isn't in pole position, for a change!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy


BOO!

Comments

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we missed you yesterday, how tight of Mrs TM not to give OTL a tip. I hope she wasn't tiddly when he picked her up. Nice picture of the bird in the box. Hope you enjoyed the racing. I've been busy here with my drill putting up a new doorbell with video camera and half way through down poured the rain, so it stopped play for a little while, Chewie wasn't amused because it took me longer than I said. We've done 3 long walks today so it's paws up time now. This morning we bumped into 3 woofers who Chewie is becoming friends with, there was Bob first of all, then Buster and then tied to a post was Buddy the bop up by the shop. I must admit Chewie did get a bit lippy with Buddy and was laughing cos he said Buddy couldn't bop him while he was tied to the post. Funnily enough, I got woken this morning by a cold nose in the eyeball and a waggy tail at the other end. Shame you didn't see any of your mates, paws crossed for tomorrow. Have a lovely evening all, stay safe. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and the Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot of the bird peeping out of the bird box.

    Hope TM enjoyed the birthday party, and that you enjoyed the GP.

    Happy Bank Holiday weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for a weekend away!

Is this jumper yours and what's this thing with four legs?

Saturday sunshine.