Ooops!
Hello Woofers,
Daisy here.
Sorry about missing yesterday's blog we sat down on the sofa and fell asleep and by the time we woke up, it was time to go to bed!
However, we are here today!
Just been watching the F1 Racing, not the most exciting race but it was good to see some new faces on the podium!
Out around seven this morning, we saw The Lads in the distance but decided they were just too far behind and it wasn't worth waiting for them.
Why do they take so long walking across the field?
Not the most exciting view across the Medway but at least it wasn't raining!
OTL has been busy trying to catch up on filing his contacts from the phone. Loosing the computer wiped out a whole lot of data!
Just for a change, Poo Bin, Bench and Two Trees!
Well, it makes a change from looking at them from behind!
Just wait until Autumn,that will be glowing red!
How about this one, Daisy going down the tunnel!
No new sniffs, just the local fox.
If all fails, get hold of a tree and take a shot of the leaves!
We brought some fish food for the pond, well not really the pond but rather the Taddly Poles, The thought it was great, as sood as OTL threw some food in they were attacking the food like a shark feeding frenzy!
Jaws was bumping into the smaller Taddlies while the Hammer Heads were thrashing around trying to catch every bit of food that landed in the pond!
I reckon OTL should get the camera out and take some photographs tomorrow, providing it's not raining!
See you tomorrow.
Luv,
Daisy.
Yo Daisy. We missed you yesterday but sometimes a snooze is good for you. Smashing pictures today, shame you were too far ahead to wait for your mates. Chewie and I had a laugh this afternoon at Hairball Harry, there he was stuck up a tree over by the garages, so we turned back from our walk to go tell his TL, the magpies were going nuts at him and I don't think he was happy at all. If I was Hairball, I think I'd give up climbing up trees by now. Glad to hear the taddlies got a good feed, I bet they were most impressed with their Sunday dinner. Talking of dinner, it's time I went and rattled my pots and pans. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteSounds like a hive of activity in the pond. Nice photos.
ReplyDeleteHope you’re enjoying blogging again! X