I'm an Engineer!
Hello Woofers,
Guess who?
Yes, it's Me!
It's been one of those 'Funny' days when having decided to get up early we did manage to get up so early that we didn't see any one on our morning walk until. it was too late!
The clouds were a little uninspiring but they did show off some sunbeams bouncing off the sea in the distance.
A couple of days ago TM asked if we would keep our eyes open for the seed pods on the Wild Sweet Peas, so, we found them but there's no seed pods, just very green leaves.
It seems there will be a load of seeds when they go pop!
I suppose the same could be said for the Oxide Daisies as they seem to be even more this year!
It was later as we were about to drive off that Devo and Zoro started banging on the side window.
OTL wound down the window and was playing 'Nose Bounce' with them while I was trying to get some sleep!
It was only when I. opened an eye that I spotted them!
Shame we couldn't stay for another walk but I wanted to get back home for breakfast!
With them jumping up on the door they left paw marks all over the place!
Back home I got a carrot for breakfast and today I decided to make a drill and set about nibbling.
I bet there's not another woofer who can nibble a carrot drill!
When I get a very big carrot it can take ages to nibble all the way around!
It helps keep my teeth clean!
Bye for now.
Luv,
Daisy de Drill!
Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures today. That carrot looks interesting, now Chewie likes his carrot grated. Chewie has been for 3 walks today and done nearly 4 miles. We've been very busy with lots of little jobs today. It's been quite warm, mostly sunny but a bit cloudy at times. Shame you didn't get a run with Devo and Zorro. Chewie has met lots of his mates today. We were both up very early today so looking forwards to an early night and paws up until bedtime. Hope OTL manages to get Mrs TM lots of seeds from the sweet peas. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteYou are a clever girl making carrot drills.
ReplyDeleteNice pic’s.
Have a great day xxx