I Spy a Hairy Tailed Thief!
Hello Woofers!
Daisy here.
Well, we have all read about Chewie and the squirrel in the back garden and I must admit, we have never seen one of these things in our garden......until now!
After our morning walk which was a bit earlier than normal, mainly cos I chased OTL out to the car and off to the seaside. 'cos I needed a poo!
When we got down to the sea. front we were greeted by a red sky! But, as OTL reminded of the saying, Red Sky in the Morning, 'Woofers Warning'
OK, it's not the best red sky we've seen in a long time.
Another thing we haven't seen for a while is the (Ox Hide) (Oxide Daisy) which alwatys flowers after the Slippy cows!
Cow Slips are finished and now it's the Oxide Daisies turn.
Back home OTL was called from. the kitchen to view a Hairy Sparrow that was feeding from the bird feeder!
It was only when the squirrel spotted us we were able to identify it!
Our very first Squirrel!
I'm a Hairy Squirrel and you can't catch me!
Your daisies are very pretty but your spillchucker is playing tricks on you as the daisies are Oxeye, not Oxide (like TM’s ink pads).
ReplyDeleteI liked your sky too.
Blinking squirrels. I had to buy a squirrel proof bird feeder to stop their hairy tailed thieving!! Works though!!! Xxx
Yo Daisy. Well now that the squirrel has found you, it will be back with its mates, they like nothing more than a free feed. I'll ask Harry hairball to pop down your way and he'll see it off. We had a little bit of a lay in this morning, we didn't get up until just before 6 so our walk was a little bit late. One thing about going out a bit later was we bumped into lots more woofers than we usually see. First of all we came across a springer called Poppy, then a mongrel called Kobi, then a little red setter pup who was called Rusty, now he was only 14 weeks old and Chewie was so well behaved when he stopped for sniffs. Well those were who we bumped into before we got even 25 yards from the house. Chewie is getting to be a really good boy when he meets other woofers. Chewie and the boy have been playing in the garden with the 3legged octopus, both of them chasing round. Smashing pictures today. It's warmed up over the day. Time for paws up I think. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete