A new Blog.
Hi Woofers,
Daisy here.
I've given up trying to integrate the PC version of the diary in with the Apple system and plan the start a new blog using just the Apple system.
I reckon to be offline for a week or two,so, bear with me and check back every so often.
Bye for now,
Luv,
Daisy and OTL!
Race you down stairs!
See, the basics are there, it's just the background that's missing
✊
Awe Daisy that's a shame, hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you soon not sure if we can get apple stuff but we'll try. Take care til we find you again. Love little arch's mum, boy and Chewie xxxxxx xxx xxx
ReplyDeleteYo Daisy, well we've managed to find your new blog and set up a desktop shortcut icon so we're well pleased. What smashing pictures. Glad you managed to meet up with Devo and Zorro. Chewie has made friends with Blaze, the biggest German Shepherd I've ever seen and I've seen more than my fairshare. Chewie does mind his manners when he's meeting woofers that could knock him flying with a flick of the paw, so his manners are getting very good. It's been a hottie here today so we've been out very early this morning and got back a little while ago from our 2nd walk with the boy as well. Although I bought Chewie a rather posh cool mat, he decided to cool his butt on the coffee table when we got home. Anyways, good to see your new blog, hope it doesn't take too long to get sorted and we'll check back every day until we find you again. Have a lovely evening, take care all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLooking good Daisy.
ReplyDeleteIsn’t OTL clever to create a new blog for you. Hope all goes well with it.
Hugs, Sarn xxx