A Bit Boring!

 Hello Woofers,

Daisy here again.

It's been one of those days when I should have stayed in bed.

I got woken up by The  Missus first thing this morning and try as I could, I couldn't get back to sleep.

Just for a laugh I went back to bed and instead of waking up OTL I cuddled up around his head and we both woke up an hour later than normal!

It was all rush and tear to get up and down the sea front where I did my best to be pleasant to some new woofers we met.


Well, there's no one in front and no one behind in fact here's no one around at all!

I did notice the barge out in the estuary digging away at the trench for the electricity supply from Germany that is planned in the near future.


Let's see if we can get a better shot of it.


There, that's better!




We met up with a Poodle woofer we have met before. The Two Legs wanted a stroke but as Holly used to say......no nibble, no strokes!

Mind you, he never got any strokes anyway!

The afternoon was spent snoozing on OTL's lap or in my bed in the office, a really snoozy afternoon.
I think I may have an early night if only to get some sleep before The Missus decides to wake me up!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy

Comments

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been cold, wet and windy here today. Chewie and I went for some walks but we didn't really enjoy walking in the rain. Chewie met up with a new woofer today and her owner said she was a tart. I've had the grumblies again and Chewie reckons I've been sniffing gone off sniffs. The boy has been busy at work and walking at lunchtime and after work. Chewie and I had a nice snuggly siesta this afternoon and we're both looking forwards to snuggling in bed for an early night while the weather isn't so nice. Smashing pictures today. I don't blame you for sticking to the no nibbles no strokes. We're thinking of renaming Chewie to twopoochew as he likes to have 2 poos on his morning walk, we think it suits him. I hope Mrs TM doesn't wake you up early tomorrow. Take care, stay safe all. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and little twopooChew. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had good weather - we’ve had rain all day!

    Wishing you a good night’s sleep XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for a weekend away!

Is this jumper yours and what's this thing with four legs?

Saturday sunshine.